This is my absolute favourite chicken curry recipe. The kids love it, and it is super easy to make. I literally just bung everything in the Crockpot, give it a stir and start cooking. There is no need for any frying beforehand.
The chicken comes out deliciously succulent and infused with the curry flavours.
If you are not ready to eat your delicious meal at the end of the cooking time make sure you keep it warm safely.
Serve with basmati rice or naan bread.
This recipe is gluten-free if you use gluten-free stock.
- 600g Chicken breast or thighs cut into large chunks
- 125g Red lentils
- 1 400g Can chopped tomatoes
- 1 Guten-free chicken stock cube crumbled
- 4 tsps Tandoori masala curry powder
- 1 Onion chopped
- 200ml Water
- Add all the ingredients to the Crockpot and stir to combine.
- Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3 hours.
- Serve with basmati rice or naan bread.
This recipe is gluten-free as long as you use gluten-free stock.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 408Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 172mgSodium: 357mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 4gSugar: 6gProtein: 60g
Nutrition figures are an estimate.
Here’s an idea, how about using the chicken leg instead? it’s much cheaper than the breast.